ABOUT US / WARRANTY
We design, develop, and create custom solution racks for just about anything.
Our goal is to provide you the last rack you will ever buy, ALTA SIX General Purpose Rack (GPR) is one of the most adaptable and dynamic systems ever designed. It was designed to withstand life in rugged Utah, from the 11,000 feet peaks of Wasatch to unforgiving terrain in Moab Utah.
With cost and weight in mind, we offer affordable highly engineered solutions for riders and families to enjoy the outdoors to its maximum extent without having to spend large sums of money to get there, we feel you only need one rack for all of it. We have created the lightest six carrier or four carrier on the market.
- Developing cutting-edge solutions and breaking the mold of possible
- Using latest technology in simulation, and analysis to create the ALTA SIX General Purpose Rack(GPR)
- We source, and build all in the USA
- The ALTA SIX GPR has gone thru rigorous testing in the mountains and deserts of Utah, Colorado, and Idaho for the past four years.
We have over 30 years of combined experience in military-grade equipment design and rugged systems design work.
Owner / Engineer with career in product development for US military and other agencies.
We are proud of our products and aim to create the best customer experience for you. Our goal is to provide a great customer service experience thru out the life of your rack.
Using military and rugged off-road product design methodology to create the lightest, strongest, and most versatile system on the market, disrupt the current limitations set by lack of imagination.
We have spent thousands of hours designing and developing our products, using simulation and real-life testing to prove their reliability and function. As you read this, we are continuing in our pursuit of perfecting our products, and making sure that our customers have the best experience possible.
Using military grade development requirements, the ALTA products ensures long term reliability. Protect your assets with ALTA.
No Touch, No Rub, All Love. Get your LIFE RACK today.
Original buyer warranty terms
We provide life time warranty against all manufacturer defects and material defects, all else is covered with a one year warranty.
Replacement warranty covers replacement parts for the original buyer. It also provides low cost replacement parts, and upgrade solutions.
Our goal is to provide you a life time support for your purchase. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Our policy is to treat you the way we would like to be treated.
All coverage under this warranty becomes void if any modification, or alteration has been made to the product.
Free shipping on warranty items for the first year, for USA only.
DO NOT OPERATE THE RACK WITHOUT THE OUTER SAFETY PIN ENGAGED. The Orange OSP is not a hitch pin.
DO NOT OPERATE RACK without the Locking hitch bolt.
DO NOT OPERATE RACK without Hitch stabilizer installed.
Basket are designed to carry bicycles up to 50 pounds or lighter on smooth paved roads, if you travel on dirt, or unimproved roads no matter how smooth the tie down system must be engaged, and the bike brakes must be engaged. Bent baskets will not be covered under warranty. Our racks and baskets are hand built and are not perfectly uniform.
There are variety of accessories that help with heavier bikes we encourage you to follow the operational procedure of our products for best performance and long term satisfaction.
Please sign up for our YouTube Channel for updates on products and features.
An assembled rack is considered a used rack, if you choose to return your rack. We have to take these actions to refurbish the product to a new rack state.
- parts that show damage to powder coat must be returned to Powder coat process.
- Parts that show indentation on metal must be resurfaced, or fully replaced and then returned to powder coat process
- parts damaged due to shipping may be subjected to above statements or may have to be fully replaced
- 30 days post date of receiving the rack for returns
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser
- The cost of powder coating, reconditioning, or part replacement is based on market value on the time of the return.
- To start return process, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with request to return your rack, please include pictures of the current state of the rack.