Small ALTA Table Addon
$199.00 – $299.00
- 30$ Shipping in the US
- Can store the table with the bikes on the rack
- Available in different sizes for Lefty 3 pack rack and E-Quattro
- All-aluminum construction table and channel, extremely lightweight yet durable
- This aluminum table is versatile and suitable for various activities such as cooking, cleaning, and general table use
- Measures 21 inches by 45 inches (53 cm by 114 cm) for the Large Table
- Interfaces directly to the rack in seconds and has a super secure fit
- Uses a strapping system for hovering that can be used with our straps or your own
- User-adjusted leveling
- Slotted design for, weight, strength, and travel optimization.
- Comes in raw aluminum without a powder coat, but can be powder coated upon request.
$30 dollars shipping, $70 to powder coat most colors.
Take one more thing to load off the list, we got you covered with the light weight ALTA table system. Cook on it, clean on it, use it as a work station. Made to adapt to your needs.
The ALTA Table system is design to easily stow away on the rack without hindering the loading and unloading process of the bikes or other accessories.
All aluminum construction the table is manufactured with high precision laser for optimal weight, strength, and air travel thru the table while stowed and mobile.
21 inch deep by 45 inches wide rectangular construction, gives you plenty of surface area to cook, work, store.
Channel system allows for the table to sit on top of the lower horizontal bar with precision. Channel system attaches to existing bolts on the lower horizontal bar.
Table is designed to fit in to the front slot of the lower horizontal bar. There are no legs on the table, creating adjustability options for leveling while parked on uneven surface. Strapping system creates the support structure connecting the table to the upper horizontal bar for support, and level adjustment.
The table also interfaces to the main vertical beam, to our general-purpose interface. A Voile straps finishes the stow process by strapping the table to the main vertical beam.